I finally got my forum working again. I have been working on stuff, but haven't finished anything yet.
After spending 2 full days searching for Dreamcast stuff, I am going to make a little section of what I found since so many sites are dying or gone because the system is so old.
I will also add stuff for any other consoles I find too.
Am I back? Who knows... Added a PSX Hardware document I am putting together in the information section.
Fixed pretty big bug "Pointer Tables 2.0" that prevented it from reading in the correct pointer tables location on an insert.
Finally releasing my newest version of my "Pointer Table" program. It is still slightly BETA, but it does work. DLL support has been put off now until I can plan it out better. In the meantime, enjoy and please send any emails with bugs you find with it.
- Supports custom pointer table formats.
- Text now supports new lines in it (they won't be inserted, just for view purposes)
- You don't have to constantly re-open files if you make a change!
- Added support for 'End Dialog' commands when doing a pointer table search. It can use text from the table file too.
Sorry for the slacking off, but here is a Nintendulator update.
- Updated the base code with _Q's latest code.
- Added zip support!
- Updated the Sprite Viewer to show the graphics in the emulated colors.
- Fixed a graphic overflow display bug with the mouse over window.
- Fixed ROM Follower so it works with FDS roms (by updated the FDS mapper DLL).
- Updated debugger so you can edit/change values while debugging.
- Fixed the debug options so you can open only the ones you want.
- Added a few un-official NES mapper supports.
Everyone join Billy versus Snakeman and help me with my addicition :D. Remember to put "rveach" into the referred option.
Re-added TIM Viewer 1.04b which was removed during the site downtime.
Also re-added the forums incase you want to leave a msg.
Yes, I know haven't updated in a while, and have no real good excuses.
In the terms of Development, I will be releasing a new verion of my Nintendulator (bug fixes, and FDS Memory Follow support) and my Pointer Table program (bug fixes, and supports some user-defined tables).
So please stay tuned...